Sunday 29 March 2015

6mm Napoleonics, baccus and Adler

Hi All
Another project update and another project unfinished lol.
Most of the figures are Baccus. I have some Adler. All figures are based on 60mm x 30mm MDF bases, commanders and artillery are on 30mm x 30mm.
I purchased 60mm x 60mm movement trays, as you can see in the pics I can create a brigade with 2 battalion stands or put a base of skirmishers in front of the battalion.
My advice for 6mm naps is troops from baccus as they can be based in strips, however the cavalry are quite small. I would go with Adler for cavalry, great looking minis at 6mm
Lots to do, this project has been put on hold so I can focus on my 15mm Naps
I'm trying not to open the 3 boxes of Perry miniature napoleonic British, 1 period in 3 scales is a little crazy.
I hope you like them
British





french








No comments:

Post a Comment